Saturday 11 July 2009

Winner and Top 5 from challenge 8

Morning all!! Wow what fun I had looking at all your fabulous shaped cards. It was so difficult to pick a winner and only 5 for the Top 5!!

But I kept at it until I narrowed it down (I am nothing if not devoted to duty lol)

I am delighted to announce the winner.............drumroll please...........



And my Top 5 for this week are:
2. Jan at Lilypuss Cards
4. Wendy M at Purple Windmill
5. Suzie at By Suzie
Ladies please help yourself to the 'I made the Top 5 on the Allsorts Challenge' banner to display on your blog.
Well done to all of you, you really did make my job hard!
Good luck with this week's sketch challenge :o)

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Well! Wow! I just can't believe it! Another win this week. Thank you so much for choosing my little card and I really appreciate that you take the time to visit my blog and leave lovely comments too. Thanks again...

Love Lynda xxx

Wendy M said...

Thanks soooo much, I can't believe I made the top 5 on my first challenge, I am definately going to enter a few more now :-)
Love your card Lynda, well done and enjoy your download from Pink Petticoat.
Wendy
:-)

Shauna K said...

Super cute card, Lynda! Congrats on the win :D
And thanks sooo much for the top 5 pick! my first time in a top 5 :D so excited :D

Suzie said...

Well done Lynda, your card is gorgeous. Thank you soooo much for chosing me to be in the top 5 it has made my day. Suzie xxx