Sunday 6 September 2009

winner and top 5......

So sorry to be late with my top 5 this week but we are having a new kitchen fitted and first the electric was off for a while and second the modem wasn't letting me stay online long enough to comment on any entries!

It was tough to pick a top 5 this week, so many unusual entries, it seems the challenge of no stamping really got your creative juices flowing!! 85 entries to choose from was certainly a huge job.

So without further ado the winner picked by the random doodah is number 21 Anne from Anne's crafty bits Well done Anne, please email me on amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk and I will get your prize in the post.

My top 5 are as follows:

1 Piabau
2 Tab
3 Susie Sugar
4 Daisychain
5 Yvonne

Well done all of you ladies, please help yourselves to the top 5 banner and display it on your blogs :o) Thankyou all for taking part in my challenge everyone, can't wait to scoot round your entries to Deb's challenge this week

3 comments:

Yvonne Randall said...

Hi all and thank you for including me in the top 5. I am really chuffed that you liked my cards and that you left so many kind comments.
Yvonne

Susie Sugar said...

Thank you so much for making me one of your top 5 you have made my day I am over the moon
ove Susie xx

Daisychain said...

Thank you so much for choosing my entry to be in the Top 5, I am so pleased you liked it, it means a lot. I shall go around with a silly grin on my face all week.

Hugs Christine x