Saturday 1 May 2010

Sorry its late!

Sorry i'm late posting last weeks winner and top 5 but I have had some major probs with my internet connection and its still a little ropey but hey ho! on with the winner of the ONE STOP CARD CRAFTS gift voucher is ;

As chosen by random.org

****EDITED TO SAY WINNER DID NOT CLAIM THEIR PRIZE THIS WILL BE REDRAWN AND WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED PERSONALLY********

Please e-mail me at metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk
and i'll organise your prize for you

Now on to my top 5

There were so many beautiful Inspirations this week it was difficult to reduce them to just 5 but here they are....................

Aletha

Sem
Sheila
Sally
Lynda

Thanks for making such beautiful cards for the challenge Ladies and to thank you for being so patient if you email me at the address above i'll send you out a little butterfly related treat!!! Please take the top 5 button for your blogs and wear it with pride dont forget to check out this weeks challenge in the post below :)

4 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

they are beautiful!

Lynda said...

Thanks Emma for picking my card in your favourite 5 - I'm over the moon! It was a great theme though!

Love Lynda xxx

Sally H said...

Thanks so much Emma! I am thrilled to be in your top 5. Excellent choice of theme!

Anonymous said...

oh my, what fabulous cards !