Saturday 4 December 2010

Week 81 Light up the night

Hi and thank you for the gorgeous entries for Amanda's Monochrome challenge,
it's my (Helene's) turn to host the Allsorts challenge this week and since I live way up in the northern parts of absolutely nowhere ;) winter brings serious darkness here. So I need your help to light up the night. Use a candle or other light on your cards or projects and dazzle me. It will warm my soul - and frozen fingertips.

So get going and
"LIGHT UP THE NIGHT"

Our sponsors this week are

6 images of the winners choice!
Dont forget if you use a Digistamp Boutique image you can enter your card/project twice with Mr Linky

and


Who are offering one winner this fabulous prize - Basics and Beyond DVD with Aspects of Design No.28 Double Delights un-mounted stamp sheet.

This month we are thrilled to have Kay Carley as our Guest Designer. Many of you will be familiar with Kay from Create and Craft. We asked Kay to tell us a bit about herself
Hi everyone! I am thrilled to be asked to be a Guest Designer for Allsorts this month. I have been crafting in one form or another all my life and through this I discovered rubber stamping about 10 years ago (I think!!). In fact I’ve been doing it so long now I’m not entirely sure just how long I have been stamping! Card making using rubber stamps and all the different techniques that go along with that is something that I really enjoy doing. Since I started on this particular craft I have been VERY fortunate as during this time I have contributed regularly to several UK crafting magazines, designed my own range of rubber stamps (which are available through The Stamp Man’s own stamp range called Aspects of Design), appeared on Create and Craft (thanks to Jill from The Stamp Man), demoed at some of the larger stamping shows on Stamp Addicts’ stand and made three DVD’s (through Traplet Publications) all based on rubber stamping. Nowadays I contribute projects now and again to Craft Stamper and Papercraft Inspirations magazines, teach classes regularly at The Glitter Pot and The Craft Barn and demo at their weekend events and am currently on The Craft Barn’s and The Stamp Man’s Design Teams.

Here's Kay's card

















14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great challenge, just a bit different.

Janniche Drivdal Eriksen said...

love your challenge
hugs

Rachel said...

Cute DT cards ladies! Liked the challenge this week. Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Challenge very inspiring!

Clara XXX...

ILONA said...

...wunderful DT-projects...you can see my entry here:

http://schnutiskreativeseite.blogspot.com/2010/12/2011-ccc-1.html

ILONA aka schnuti

johnson said...

beautiful drawing

- high bay lighting

Caz said...

great challenge....xx

1CardCreator said...

Hi, I hope this qualifies, I made a lantern with a tealight inside. Thanks, ~Diane

Marianne said...

This was really fun! Great challenge!

CG said...

What a fun challenge! Love what everyone is coming up with.
http://cg-says.blogspot.com/2010/12/lightin-up-night.html

Seachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seachelle said...

Thank you for a great challenge. the dt has a beautiful collection once again.

chelle

Mia Scott said...

This definately was a challenge and I almost forgot I had this stamp so thanks for making me dig it up.

Emily said...

Sorry, I meant to post on the other challenge, but scrolled down too far :(