Saturday 18 December 2010

Week 82 Last Minute Christmas Winner & Top5

Wow so many peeps still busy with Last Minute Christmas projects - and they were all truly beautiful works of art. Thank you so much for finding the time to share them with us.

The lucky winner picked by Mr Random.org is................................................................

#355
and that is.........................................................................................

with this gorgeous card


Please e-mail me your snail mail on jesimpson@mar08.freeserve.co.uk so that your prize can be sent.

Now for my Top 5 (in no particular order)






Congrats ladies, please grab a Top5 logo from the sidebar and display with with pride.

Don't forget to check back soon to see this week's new challenge theme as picked by the lovely Brenda


2 comments:

MissyG said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 5. I am so delighted and you have boosted my confidence no end
Thanks
Linda

Cinni said...

I'm very happy to to see that you you like my card so much to make it one of your top five!