Saturday 4 December 2010

Winner and top 5

Morning all, hope you are all managing to keep warm and snug with all this white stuff around.


This week's winner of the fabulous Crafty Ribbons Christmas Selection Box is....


number 58 which is Fiona C with this lovely card

Fiona email me at amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk with your postal address and I will pass it on to Ali at Crafty Ribbons.

~~~~~

WOW I had a hard time picking my favourite 5 this week, so many gorgeous cards!! So here goes, in no particular order:


number 71 Melly
number 144 Dora
number 142 Janice Melton


Well done all you lovely ladies :o)

4 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Oh wow! Thank you for choosing me! Well done to the other ladies too :)
Kelly.x

Mel said...

Aww thanks so much!!
Hee wee me made top five!
thanks muchly!
Hugs Melly xxx

Fiona said...

O my word, that's wonderful. Thank you so much. Will e-mail you now.
Thanks Fiona x

Fiona said...

Forgot to say well done to everyone else....x