Friday 7 March 2014

# 248 Spring Is Coming Winners


Hi everyone, Tracy Mouse here with this weeks winners and Top 5, so many fabulous entries, it was really hard selecting our favourites, but thank you for making it such a great challenge.

I'm pleased to announce that the winner of the:-

Winners link removed to comply with GDPR

£10 voucher

DigiStamp Boutique

Is
#167 
Dwie Lewe


Now the winner of:-



£10 voucher

is
#49
Christine Craig


Please E-mail Brenda so she can arrange for you to receive your prizes.  And don't forget to pick up your winners badge from the side bar too.

And this week's Top 5 in no particular order........................

#119 Lis M



#126 Faith A



#15 Craftdee Donna



#231 Mirella Dk



#113 Kuni



Congratulations to you all, well deserved recognition. And don't forget to pick up your Top 5 badge from the sidebar too.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see what our new theme is for you.

Happy Crafting
Tracy Mouse x

4 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you so much for my lovely win..many congrats to the other winners..off to email Brenda now..xx

smiles Christine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my goodness, thank you so very much for choosing me to be in your Top 5, I am over the moon.

Unknown said...

omg! thank you so much for picking my card as your top 5!!!! congrats to winner and rest of to 5!
Mirella DK

Craftdee said...

I was just doing some "Housekeeping" on my blog and found that I'd been awarded this Top 5 - I know it's late but I just wanted to say thanks very much, I will display my badge with pride :-) Donna